Pollard Creativity is an established graphic design company based in Northamptonshire with over 30 years experience in delivering solid results on time and within budget.
Piece of cake?
Some people think that a tablet and a copy of Photoshop makes them a designer. Others believe that graphic design is a piece of cake that anyone can bake using ingredients downloaded from the Web. We believe they're wrong. Yet others look for the cheapest designer they can find. They generally get what they pay for.
If you would rather work with a professional company with a proven track-record going back more than 30 years, we'd love to hear from you. It's by listening that we understand your mission and goals. Helping you refine and attain them is our job.
Together we aim to develop design solutions that combine solid business sense with creative imagination, uncompromising integrity and meticulous attention to detail. Solutions that will help you communicate more effectively, promote your brand, goals and vision.
We believe that the right ingredients are essential to the success of any design project. These should include:
- Mature experience and wide-ranging skills
- Originality, imagination and dependability
- Fresh ideas that will still stand the test of time
- Clear communication and honesty
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent project management and quality control
- In-depth knowledge of different business sectors
Many of these ingredients are often compromised or left out when choosing a designer. The result? Second-rate work that can cost you dearly. Not just in disappointing results and poor value for money, but in unhappy customers, missed opportunities and loss of goodwill—damage that may take years to repair.
Our creative services include
- Design and artwork for print
- Digital and hand-drawn illustration
- Corporate identity and logos
- B2B and B2C communications
- National and international press advertising
- Digital, offset litho and fine art printing
- Copywriting and proofreading
- Bespoke website design, hosting and SEO
- IT training for home and business